(1) In order to achieve good results in the construction of epoxy floor paint, cement leveling layer should be first applied to leveling the ground that has not yet been leveled. When constructing the cement, the civil engineers usually use the professional ground machinery to grind the ground. The surface of epoxy floor paint after base treatment and re-coating will be smoother and brighter, and its service life will also be improved.
(2) After the cement layer is dried (about 28 days), the whole ground is polished with a grinder to make the surface smooth and the cement capillary holes open.
(3) For the base layer with oil contamination (edible oil, engine oil), the surface treatment agent is sprayed on the surface wetted with water and scrubbed repeatedly until there is no oil contamination. How to control construction quality of floor paint
(4) For the base layer with too high alkalinity (PH > 8), neutralize it with dilute hydrochloric acid or acetic acid, then rinse it with clean water.
(5) For wet ground, the water content can reach the construction requirement by absorbing water, drying, sunshine, lamp illumination and hot air blower.
(6) For the surface with old paint film (such as diamond floor and old paint film floor), the old paint is first removed mechanically, and then the local bad conditions are treated. At the same time, the ground is groomed to remove the unstable old cement layer and diamond surface, and form rough surface, so as to improve the adhesion of the new coating.
(7) For deep expansion joints, it is necessary to fill them with colour elastic glue at a height of about 1-2 mm below the ground surface, and then scrape them with quick-drying hard paint putty; for those expansion joints filled with asphalt, the asphalt in the joints should be flattened to a depth of 1-2 mm below the ground surface, and then scraped with quick-drying hard paint putty to prevent discoloration.